Finding the perfect ceremony or reception location depends on many factors such as the setting you desire (indoor, outdoor, garden, banquet hall, ballroom), the number of guests and your budget. Be sure to visit the reception site and make sure your wedding location is large enough to accommodate the number of guests. Find top quality Ventura and Santa Barbara wedding reception locations listed below:
Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach
Beach weddings Penthouse Ballroom
Unparalleled panoramic views.
Ventura, CA (805) 652-5108
Rincon Beach Club
Beach Weddings Romantic
garden courtyard receptions
Santa Barbara / Carpinteria, CA (805) 566-9933
Santa Barbara Zoological Gardens
Romantic hilltop setting with majestic
Santa Barbara, CA (805) 962-5339, Ext. 180
Please help us out! Mention
you call these companies. Thanks.
Tips and advice on planning a Ventura or Santa Barbara beach wedding in Southern California
Some of the most magical beach weddings in Southern California are held right here in the Ventura and Santa Barbara area. A beach wedding can be a great wedding that is sure to be different it is so very California. If you are considering a Ventura or Santa Barbara beach wedding, the ideas are as endless as your imagination! One thing about choosing to have a beach wedding is that it allows you total creative freedom. Depending on the time of day, the beach can set the mood. At sunrise or sunset, it is a place of serenity, beauty and romance. Mid-day, it is the hub of excitement, activity, and fun.
By nature, a beautiful scene has already been set for you. There is no need for many decorations! A beach wedding arch decorated with some flowers is all you need. Are you planning an intimate wedding with just a few guests? Let the beach help you set the stage for your romantic wedding ideas with a dawn or dusk seaside ceremony. The sunrise or sunset will provide a spectacular background for your wedding photos.
Although not everyone wants to get married with sand between their toes, there is something about getting married at the beach under the open skies with the sound of the waves crashing in the background that is somehow very appealing. It can be real fun to plan a beach wedding, albeit very different from planning a regular wedding. Here are some ideas to help in planning a Ventura or Santa Barbara beach wedding.
· If you are having a very intimate wedding on the beach with less than 15 guests, then you need not arrange for seating for the guests. However, if you are expecting up to 50 or more guests, then you need to make seating arrangements. To make seating and walking easier, rent an aisle way or flooring for your beach wedding. Flooring is quite easy to rent and is also not very expensive. It could be anything from simple carpet to parquet.
· Depending on the time of year you are planning your beach wedding, try and schedule the wedding for early morning or in the evening so that you do not have to deal with the harsh sun. Have iced drinks such as lemonade circulated amongst the guests as this will help them stay cool and refreshed. You may also wish to have small paper fans for guests to use to help them stay cool.
· Keep in mind that since a beach is an open venue, there is always a chance of rain on the big day. Either have a tent put up on the beach to accommodate all your guests; or if you dont want to do that then reserve an indoor venue as a back-up.
· Because of the waves and the surf, the beach can be noisy so sound is a consideration. Be sure to have a sound system to broadcast your wedding vows so guests can hear. If the beach does not have restrooms, you may wish to rent them.
· If you are having the wedding at a public Ventura or Santa Barbara beach, see that you have the requisite permit and that you follow any public rules or regulations. Hiring a Day-Of wedding planner is great if you want to keep any curious onlookers on the beach away from your wedding site.
· The bride should ideally dress in a nice and comfortable wedding dress that reflects a beach wedding. It is not possible to look graceful while walking in high heels on the soft sand. So wear flat shoes or the best idea would be not to wear any shoes at all! A casual yet classy hair style is better than leaving your hair loose at a beach wedding.
· Remember to have your wedding license handy to give to the person officiating the wedding.
And most important of all have fun and cherish the memories of your beach wedding forever!
These listings can also be found under the following search phrases: destination wedding Santa Barbara, destination weddings Santa Barbara, beach Santa Barbara, weddings on the beach Santa Barbara, theme wedding Santa Barbara, Beach Santa Barbara, beach wedding ceremony Santa Barbara, Ventura Wedding, Ventura beach wedding, weddings on the beach Ventura, beach wedding ceremony, beach Malibu, weddings on the beach Malibu, beach wedding ceremony Malibu, Southern California beach wedding
Among other cities, Wedding Celebrations features beach wedding locations in Calabasas, Malibu, Westlake Village, Conejo Valley, Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Westlake Village, San Fernando Valley, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Camarillo, Ventura, Channel Islands, Oxnard, Ojai, Carpinteria, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez, Central Coast, or anywhere in Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles County.